[Ravensfort] I am home from vacation!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 23:12:54 PST 2004

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it home from vacation! I had a glorious week at Gulf War! And an equally enjoyable week at the beach in South Padre Island/Mustang Island/Port Aransas! I met lots of new people while at War and learned lots of new things. I also learned how to drum. I am now the proud owner of a new drum and I can't wait to drum for you. Hope all is going well for everyone!

In Service, Love