[Ravensfort] Arts and Science Report

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 00:43:22 PST 2004

Knitting.  I have been begging for a knitting class.
I would be available for the woodworking class on
Tuesdays or Thursdays.  I have tons of period songs,
but no way to read music, we could just make up the
tunes if anyone is interested.  I only know how to
cook, but if anyone wants to know how to research a
feast or how to find period foodstuffs, etc., I would
be willing to teach a class.

Clarissima

--- Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
>      Hello everyone! It is that time again and I was
> wondering what sort of Arts and Science stuff
> everyone is presently working on.
>      Also, I need to know several people expressed
> an interest in a woodworking class now I need to
> know what day would be a good day for everyone to
> attend the class? And also would anyone be
> interested in learning how to drum? And how many
> drummers do we have who might be interested in
> attending a class or teaching a class? How about a
> class so prehaps some of us can get together and
> learn some period songs? How about belly dancing? Is
> there anyone who might be interested in teaching a
> class or learning how to belly dance? And anyone
> interested in teaching a class please contact me. I
> wish to try and get some new classes set up pretty
> soon so if you have an interest you would like try
> out or teach please let me know. Thanks everyone!
>
> In Service to the Barony and the Dream, Love
>

> Don't count the years - count the memories...
> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we
> take; but by the
> moments that take our breath away!

=====
Grazie,