[Ravensfort] Bogus Email / Virus attack ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Mar 30 01:07:47 PST 2004

Greetings,
the hackers are at it again..... you noticed the email that was NOT
from me, but had my email address, attached a game..... its NOT a game,
its a virus.....  I recommend that no one open any attachments for a
while until these hackers get caught or get bored ...... I have forward
that email to my ISP, so that they may catch them by using a trace code
..... everyone please keep your virus scanners / software updated we are
under attack by these psychopath hackers .......
Sincerely,
Malcolm

PS....... If I send you a email with an attachment  I WILL CALL YOU
FIRST TO VERIFY ........