[Ravensfort] The real forecast for NSR...was...Weather @ North Sea Raids

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 09:13:20 PST 2004

Heilsa all...

I do not know where you got your data...but here is the NOAA
National Weather Service forcast for Walker County for this
weekend.

---

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high around 78. South wind between
5 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind between 9 and
13 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a
high around 74. East southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Chance for precipitation is 20%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around
59. Southeast wind around 11 mph.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Chance for
precipitation is 40%. Partly cloudy, with a high around 75. East
wind between 11 and 14 mph.

---

Here is the link for everyone to go see for themselves:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/TXZ177.php?warncounty=TXC471&city=Huntsville

---

Please note than the weather forecast changes just about every
four hours...

So, to answer your question.

Yes, the event will go on.

Your good neighbor and Steward of NSR