[Ravensfort] Arts and Science Report

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 23:06:23 PST 2004

Wonderful I will be looking forward to seeing your display!

In Service, Love

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
I have the rough carving done on a second bowl am going to leave it like that till after North Sea Raids will have a finished rough carved and a blank block of wood to display.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

     Hello everyone! It is that time again and I was wondering what sort of Arts and Science stuff everyone is presently working on.
     Also, I need to know several people expressed an interest in a woodworking class now I need to know what day would be a good day for everyone to attend the class? And also would anyone be interested in learning how to drum? And how many drummers do we have who might be interested in attending a class or teaching a class? How about a class so prehaps some of us can get together and learn some period songs? How about belly dancing? Is there anyone who might be interested in teaching a class or learning how to belly dance? And anyone interested in teaching a class please contact me. I wish to try and get some new classes set up pretty soon so if you have an interest you would like try out or teach please let me know. Thanks everyone!

In Service to the Barony and the Dream, Love