[Ravensfort] CRAP!!

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:36:26 PST 2004

>From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>

>Seriously...it sux...youse guys are really good folks...and we all don't
>get to see enough
>of ya'll...

Well, Erin is working 12 hour shifts almost every day, i am working two
jobs, both in Houston, and am about to add a third, and we are going through
the process of getting nicer jobs that get the same total income for less
hours of work, allowing us to have more free time. Quite frankly, lack of a
social life of any sort is making me go a little....off. Dunno how to
explain it other than to say I am in work mode constantly, and I need some
downtime to get away from it all once in a while. Got AT coming up in a few
months, shot crappy at quals last weekend, and am neck-deep in paperwork for
the transfer over to the Reserves, which adds more stress (BTW, got an
SCAdian in my squad, but I didn't catch his name). And I can't drink. Bah!
;-)

Breandán

_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam