[Ravensfort] Blanket at Crown (I have it)

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 19:53:09 PDT 2004

Some one was so kind to loan me a blanket at Crown. Xanthe borrowed a green blanket for me to keep warm at Crown and we could not find the owner Sunday. If you are the owner I wish to say a warm heart filled thank you! It keep me very warm. I now wish to return it to you so if you would please contact me I will make my best effort to return it soon! And thanks again for your generous loan!

In Service, Love of Halesworth