[Ravensfort] Head Cook/Period Food Class

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 09:10:20 PDT 2004

Ciao,

I am leading a class on being a head cook and period
foods.  The class will cover the following subjects:

1) how to organize a period menu that people will eat,
including where to find receipes and how to include
seasonal foods.
2) how to write a budget
3) The day of the feast, or how not to lose all of
your friends and hair.

And more!

So if you are interested, please join me at HE Kezia's
home, May 27 (Thursday) 7 PM.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or
e-mail me.

Grazie,
Clarissima
281-354-6625