[Ravensfort] For HL Brian, Historian

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 12:24:31 PDT 2004

  Hey Brian, read the letter to all Historians about
the artifacts museum at AAA in July. here are some
ideas for the RF contribution, I think some of these
are still around.  First I believe Kief has the lst
shield he broke in this group, I think it was Wulframs
(dont know Wulfram check w/Devin he should remember).
Another relic could be the original Tankard from the
lst "Quest for the Clover". I think I may have a
swatch of the "Original Tablecloth" worn by yours
truly at Leopolds and Catherines wedding tourney which
Leopold won in a landslide. Zorc and Gwynn should also
have a few things from the Olde Days along w/my sister
Crystal. If i have the "piece" of The "Tablecloth"
I'll send it to you. Maybe even Kiefs "Warcrutch
or any number of the weird weapons and armor developed
by us in those days. Barkis's radialtire
kidneybelt,any carpet armor,The Old RF Songbook which
Jacinth has a copy of I believe she told me.I have a
site token from Baronial Investiture in 1989 which i
can also send to you.  These are just a few things
that i think would be great to show at AAA. There is
even a chance that I may be at AAA along w/ a couple
of our fighters more details later gotta run grandkids
fighting again as usual my best to your Lady and
daughter and all our family in the "Fort".

Respectfully, Kegan, Shire of Arenal,K.Meridies