[Ravensfort] Cleanup Weekend?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 21:07:39 PDT 2004

We also need to try to smooth out the MANY ruts left by our guests and ourselves...

Lorraine

Terri Busa <tbusa at misd.org> wrote:
Its true--

The event Steward decided she REALLY needed to sleep and unload her truck yesterday--sorry there wasn't a post. :-(

We need to take the big tents down on Saturday--I'll post more later tonight and will discuss it and the event at Populace on Thursday.

In Service I Remain...
Isobail