[Ravensfort] Thank you for all your help at Crown!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 22:53:37 PDT 2004

I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank everyone who came out and entered the A & S display at Crown. The display was a wonderful success dispite the weather. Also, I wanted to give a special thank you to all the people who donated items to our auctions. It was also a great success. Last but not least a heart felt thank you goes out to everyone who participated in the auction, thank you for helping make the 25th year firework display great. Thank you one and all!

In Service, Love of Halesworth MoAS Barony of Ravensfort