[Ravensfort] Steppes Warlord

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 13:13:29 PDT 2004

Thorkin and I in the longhouse ...
Thomas the Unrepentant in his 12 x 20 dome
I believe that Hawk will be there as well, but I don't know if he is taking the longhouse or a tent.

Love,
Momma Cammie

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
We've already got a contingent going up very early friday morning...to set up land for Raven's Fort, Kiersted and the Longship Company...

I'll collect names and sizes of tentage...so that camp can be laid out...
so if you're camping with Raven's Fort please send me/the list the size of your tent and any additional space you will need. Just because you post that you're going does not mean that I will assume that you will be camping with Raven's Fort...so please declare...

Also if you are not camping (i.e. moteling it or daytripping) but will be eating supper with Raven's Fort on  (at this point I'm assuming pot-luck) Saturday or Sunday evening...please drop me/or the list a line so we can make sure of the quantities we need and figure out what contributions are needed...

Lorraine DeerSlayer
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.