[Ravensfort] Weather--How is everyone doing??

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 11:53:48 PDT 2004

>From: "Terri Busa" <tbusa at misd.org>
>OK -- I keep looking at the radar (and out my window) -- KHOU just posted
>pictures from Bryan--College Station--I'm just wondering how everyone in
>the Barony is faring with today's severe weather.
>
>Isobail

Apparently, we had a tornado drop right near us, but it did no damage unlike
yesterdays, which was somewhere near here as well. Other than that and the
occassional power flickers, doing pretty good. I have a 4WD with decent
ground clearance if anyone needs to get picked up from work and the like in
the area, Erin has it till 1730, but after that I can wade in and get anyone
who is stuck by high waters. Send me an email or phone at (936)441-6823 and
lemme know if you need it after 5

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam