[Ravensfort] Weather--How is everyone doing??

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 19:11:41 PDT 2004

I just keep sloshing through my yard, trying to
remember why droughts make me nervous :)!  We haven't
had any funnel clouds, but it just keeps on raining on
already saturated ground.  I have yet to be flooded
in, even during hurricanes, but never, say never.
Everyone be safe, nothing is worth risking your
safety.

Clarissima

--- Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Other than 4 + inches of rain we are fine. A dead
> tree in my back yard lost some limbs to the wind,
> but it needs tocome down.
>
> plachoya
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra
>

>   OK -- I keep looking at the radar (and out my
> window) -- KHOU just posted pictures from
> Bryan--College Station--I'm just wondering how
> everyone in the Barony is faring with today's severe
> weather.
>
>   Isobail

> Ravensfort mailing list
> Ravensfort at ansteorra.org