[Ravensfort] Head count for Warlord

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Fri May 21 08:11:15 PDT 2004

Any figures on this?  I'd like to provide breakfast on Saturday for everyone so I would like to know...or, if you're interested, please RSVP so I can bring enough stuff with me.

Menu:

Olivia's scrambled eggs (ham/sausage, cheese, green pepper, mushrooms), orange juice, fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, strawberries and bananas), pastries, milk.

Sorry, I don't do coffee unless someone has a BIG pot to loan.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!