[Ravensfort] Head count for Warlord

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 10:52:09 PDT 2004

Head count is only about 14 so far...

BTW the Ansteorran Longship Company will be right next door...and serving Omlets both Saturday and Sunday...because of our affiliation with the ALC Kief and I are obligated to purchase breakfast from them...

Lorraine
"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:
Any figures on this? I'd like to provide breakfast on Saturday for everyone so I would like to know...or, if you're interested, please RSVP so I can bring enough stuff with me.

Menu:

Olivia's scrambled eggs (ham/sausage, cheese, green pepper, mushrooms), orange juice, fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, strawberries and bananas), pastries, milk.

Sorry, I don't do coffee unless someone has a BIG pot to loan.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!