[Ravensfort] Donation to the...Longship Company for firework display!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 14:33:20 PDT 2004

Well with that said I am still bringing the turkey legs, potatoes and corn on the cob for lunch or dinner on Saturday. Someone let me know which meal please. Also are they offering feast at Warlord?
Lorriane I have a question do you have the contact infor of the Longship company. As I understand it they will be donating a portion of there earnings to the firework display. I have ordered an extra 40 turkey legs and would like to see if I can donate 20 or 30 of them to the Longship company to sell and donate the proceeds of the sell of the turkey legs to firework fund in both their name and the name of Ravensfort. It is just a thought to help earn some more money for the firework display. And the turkey legs just have to be heated up they are fully cooked and frozen.

In Service, Love

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:

Oh!  I didn't realize they'd be there.   I'd rather have their breakfast as well.

Sorry folks!  Can't beat The Longship Co. with a pole axe!

What can I contribute for pot luck for dinner or lunch?

Olivia

---Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!