[Ravensfort] NO Longship Breakfast so...

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon May 24 20:48:06 PDT 2004

I reapply my offer of breakfast for Saturday for the encampment!

Need a head count!  For those unable to eat of the following menu, my apologies.

Eggs Olivia - (Scrambled with: ham/sausage, cheese, green peppers, mushrooms), Fresh Fruits, OJ, Milk, Pastries and tortillas available for those that wish to eat on the go!

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!