[Ravensfort] Warlord Camping...

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue May 25 17:02:17 PDT 2004

Dear Lorraine,

Ivar isn't going now that the Longship is not serving breakfast and I was going to bunk down in his tent.

BUT Snorri and Groa *had* a motel room reserved and due to mundane reasons decided to camp instead....SO....I told them not to let it go and I would take it for Friday & Saturday night...so no tent for me....and if I understand the situation correctly....they are going to stay in the room with me (I'm afraid of being alone in the dark....no...really! {snicker}) and so they won't be bringing their tent and accoutrements either. I've Cc'd them so if this last bit is wrong and they really *are* going to make me sleep in the dark all alone then they can tell you themselves.
Love ya,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen