[Ravensfort] Who will be attending Loch this weekend!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 15:57:51 PDT 2004

I may just take you up on that offer.

In Service, Love

Fortunately I'm close enough to the site that I can just wimp out if needed.
However, I think I'll go get a huge tarp and make some poles and ropes and
stuff. If all else fails I'll just park myself under that tarp with a pile
of food and humidity tolerance fluid. If anyone gets bored and can handle
period Japanese food (no raw anything, however), please come find me.
--
Gundy... or whoever
mysticz28 at swbell.net