[Ravensfort] Steppes Warlord

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Wed May 12 18:35:21 PDT 2004

Hummmmmm,

We will be there, in the camper. At this time I plan to place the camper in
the RV lot....but If I can get enough space and Kezia lets me, I would like
to place it with the RF camp.

It is about the size of the cover for the old camper.

BTW, I have obtained an apt in Austin. Not much of one, an efficiency with
a bed and a real full size bathroom.

The good thing this is  it is 2.1 miles from the office and cost the same
as the RV park or pretty close.

If someone needs a place to crash in Austin and can tolerate a carpet bed,
let me know. I am here during the week only.

Thanks...

HE Niklas
Baron of Raven's Fort