[Ravensfort] Weather--How is everyone doing??

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 19:00:19 PDT 2004

Doesn't sound good for the Loch event this weekend...since the site is to the east of 59 between Cleveland and Porter...Love's in Shepard...Clarissima and Chad are in Porter...

Clarissima and William...are ya'll flooded in again like you were Crown weekend?

It rained like heck most of the day here in central Huntspile...but I'm in a high spot and work in a high spot...but some of my co-workers had a hard time making it in on 190...water was over the road in Oakhurst mid morning...trees were blocking the the road early this morning from what was reported to be a tornado...

Lorraine

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:

Weather update for the far reaches of our Barony or Ravensfort. Being near the Cleveland/Livingston area we are flooded in and no end in site. I was hoping to get out today however it isn't looking good. It started r--ning again this morning at 5am and still has not stopped. At the moment I have no yard nor road. I can't get the car out but hoping I can get the truck out after I air the shocks up later when it lets off a bit. We are still having school but for children like mine who can't get out they are being excused due to unsafe weather conditions. Much more and I will be swimming out.

In Service, Love

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!