[Ravensfort] Attending Warlord and menu

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 14:18:38 PDT 2004

I am planning on attending provided I can finish getting my house back in order in time. I was recently flooded on the inside. My washing machine decided to go south on me and a 15 cent washer went out in my washing machine and while I was gone for almost 4 hours it flooded my entire house. I don't think it would of been quite so bad except I had just replaced the carpet 10 days prior. Well, the carpet is up and the new padding is almost completely laid back. We are hoping the entire job will be finished and the carpet back down by the first of the week. If so I will be attending Warlord. However, I am allergic to most of the stuff on your menu except the fruit. Well, some of the fruit. Sorry!

In Service, Love

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Head count is only about 14 so far...

BTW the Ansteorran Longship Company will be right next door...and serving Omlets both Saturday and Sunday...because of our affiliation with the ALC Kief and I are obligated to purchase breakfast from them...

Lorraine
"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:
Any figures on this? I'd like to provide breakfast on Saturday for everyone so I would like to know...or, if you're interested, please RSVP so I can bring enough stuff with me.

Menu:

Olivia's scrambled eggs (ham/sausage, cheese, green pepper, mushrooms), orange juice, fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, strawberries and bananas), pastries, milk.

Sorry, I don't do coffee unless someone has a BIG pot to loan.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!