[Ravensfort] Saturday Road Trip

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 10:58:00 PST 2004

Isobail-
     OR we could whip something up before you guys show up that would be done right after the meeting and we could see peoples! What do you say?
                                                                                 -Rachel
p.s. If you're coming up on Saturday are you guys staying the night at Nicklas's place or do you need a place to stay? The entire house's carpet just got steam cleaned and we could put the kitties up in the master bedroom for the duration of your visit.

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
Hi--

On Saturday I am traveling to Tempio to teach a Treasurer's Class and I was wondering if anyone would like to come along for the ride.  Solo road trips stink...

I can take one person--no gas charges (Tempio is covering my travel expenses) we will stop for dinner some where on the way back.  I can pick up in Huntsville about 11 am or leave from my house about 10:30 am.

If you are interested just let me know.

Thanks

Isobail

---