[Ravensfort] Question???

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 10:40:42 PST 2004

The current NOAA forcast is that it will be cloudy and misty and warm
Has anyone tried to speak to HE Brian about if he will b coming...
We could all meet at the Gazebo anyway and go to either Dennys or IHOP
for desert and to hang for a while...

Lorraine
dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
when i spoke last night to Zork over at the keep,
he said more than likely not...rain and all. but
you never know. try calling him or kevin. if
nothing else we could gather to chat and hang
out.

devin

=====
i'll see you on the dark side of the moon...