[Ravensfort] Question???

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 16:01:28 PST 2004

Okay...as I understand it...Moving main Chivalric and Rapier practice was a joint proposition by HE Brian/John and Gavin/Kevin. HE Brian/John has some lights and so does Charles/Zork/David...in the original version of the plan that is what they were
going to use to facilitate the Thursday Fighter Practice...
The Gazebo has it's own lights internally and I think one spotlight externally and sockets
to plug in more stuff...
Last Thursday the only reason we had light was that the Rugby players had the keys
to the lights and they turned them off at  8:30...then we all left cause there was no more light.
Charles/Zork/David was going to look into whether he could get the keys to keep the lights on ...does anyone know if it was checked into and what the result was...

Lorraine

And yes it is the responsibility of the marshals to somehow notify the populace if things
end up being cancelled...they can delegate that responsibility to another person...but it
is still ultimately their responsibility...

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
well i am up for that. when i spoke with john at
fighter practice on sunday, i asked him if we
were doing it (fighter practice) on thursday and
he said that it is kevin and zorks deal...so i
will show up and see where the night takes me.

devin

=====
i cannot follow you my love,
you cannot follow me.