[Ravensfort] I would love to have a cloth expedition

Patricia Gail Midkiff simonpiroska at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 21:01:18 PDT 2004

I like the way you think Devon... Lunch and maybe a double trip for beads... sounds like fun.

Piroska

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
i would like to go. do they have beads? if not
can we make it a double trip and do fabric and
beads with a little lunch thrown in?

devin

=====
i'll see you on the dark side of the moon...

http://mail.yahoo.com