[Ravensfort] Cloth Expedition Dates

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 23:52:47 PDT 2004

I am actually off on Nov. 10th, but as it is a Wednesday..it would eliminate too many people in my opinion.  I think having this on a Friday or Saturday is best as most shops are closed on Sundays and this allows people who work the M-F, 8-5 to come.  I know that it means not going to an event to go do this, but..how often do we do something like this?  Once a year, maybe?  Besides..I guess we could make this a more regular thing and also do this in multiple trips.  Dunno..think the brain just left the building!!

Isobail-
Okay, cause you asked..My weekends off are Nov. 19 (Fri.), Nov. 26 & 27 (Sat. & Sun.), Dec. 24 & 25 (yeah..right, like we gonna go on one of those days!), Jan. 1 & 2 (Sat. & Sun.), Jan. 28 - 30 (Fri. - Sun.).

That's all I have..oh!!  Did everyone know that an HEB Central Market opened in the Woodlands!?  We should add it to the "To stop and shop" list!

Lady Mary of Axefoot