[Ravensfort] QUOTH SUBMISSIONS DUE

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 14:29:28 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone!!!

ALL quoth submission must be emailed to me NO later than TOMORROW, the day of business meeting.  I do NOT have time for stragglers if I am to get it printed out on Wednesday, and hopefully in the mail by Thursday, at the latest.  Anyone with additions to the quoth, calendar, corrections, announcements, etc....PLEASE email them to me at joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!!

Thanks!!!

Lady Simon Orom
(Joy)

http://mail.yahoo.com