[Ravensfort] Populace Meeting Challenge, Thanks and Comments

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Wed Oct 6 19:04:26 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I wish I could be at the meeting, but due to job constraints, I can not
this month.

I encourage all members of the Barony to attend and help begin planning of
the joint event we will be having with Bordermarch in Feb 2005.

We still need to choose a name for the event and we have the privilege of
choosing the name.

I hope to be able to make the Nov meeting.

Thank you all for your work on the recent Defender and for the positive
work done during Kezia's and mine time on the thrones.

Don't let things distract you from what the SCA is really about. Keep your
focus and never waver from true support of the Barony, your B&B and the
Kingdom.

Travel, listen and learn all you can about our great hobby.

In Service,

Baron Niklas Vasilevich
Baron of Raven's Fort

At 05:08 PM 10/6/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Populace Meeting-
>Time: 7 PM Thursday
>Place: Fire Station #2 in Hunstville Texas
>
>The Challenge: I challenge all members of the Barony to bring at least 1
>visitor to populace......
>
>I'm bring two... Beat me if your can! ! ! ( evil laughter that fades into
>the back ground. )
>
>In Service,
>Lord Malcolm

Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                       H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
niklas at pbgilbert.net                     Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
936-714-3198 cellular                    Kingdom of Ansteorra

                Texas Dept. of Transportation,  Radio Operation's
                        Cedar Park, Texas   512-506-5141
                                 pgilber at dot.state.tx.us

                    "What day of the week is it as to where I
am....."