???Re: [Ravensfort] scribal night change

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 10:57:22 PDT 2004

What upcoming change of Fighter Practice?

Is it just Rapier changing from private to a public practice...or is it also the Chivalric activity changing?

oter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Attention to all interested in the Scribal Arts
that attend (or have always wanted to attend) the
monthly meetings of the RF Scribe's Guild!

Raven's Fort Scribe's & Illuminator's Guild will
be changing the day & week of the monthly
meetings (time & location remain the same)
starting with the month of October (I apologize
for such short notice):

from the 3rd - Thursday of each month, 7pm - 10pm

to 2nd - Tuesday of each month 7pm - 10pm.

October 12, 2004
November 9, 2004
December 14, 2004
January 11, 2004

Please mark your calendars to attend. We are
working on some new projects that will allow for
something to being done all year 'round & we will
be working on doing the Tapestry Painting as
well.

The reasoning is to build up support for the
upcoming change of fighter practice (to every
Thursday evening at the Gazebo - except the 1st
thursday evening = Populace Mtg). Please contact
HE Chrystal at southern_scribe at ansteorra.org
(info also listed in the Black Star under
Southern Regional Scribe) if you have further
questions or comments.

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Raven's Fort Scribe's Guild Principal &
Southern Regional Scribe

~peace~love~empathy~

=====
i'll see you on the dark side of the moon...