[Ravensfort] I would love to have a cloth expedition

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 17:34:19 PDT 2004

Okay I offer up November 10th which is a Wednesday or November 13 Saturday or November 14 which is a Sunday. Please help me out by picking a date which would be convenient to you. I picked this weekend because only one event in Tyler is listed. We will choose the day in which the most people will be available to go. This give everyone several weeks to choose and make plans. Please email me your choice.

In Service, Love

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Who would be interested in going on this fabric hunt ?

The best reason to go to High Fashion Fabric in Houston is because you can find almost everything at this one place. Lets get a date and do it.

Kezia