[Ravensfort] Kegan Update after Ivan

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 20:28:57 PDT 2004

--- "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu> wrote:

> Good Lord,
>
> Sounds like Ivan smacked your fanny.  Good to hear
> from you.  We'll keep you
> and crew in our thoughts.  Holler if we can help.
>
> hehe, Tallan Trod.  Now that's a bit of history.  As
> I recall, RF was using
> that name even before "SCA" had gotten past the
> college of heralds.  :-)
>
> dsd

  Give that Man a Cigar, yep I believe it was Michael
TwinCedars who came up w/the name Tallan Trod when he
first found out about the SCA (c.1977) and it was a
name for the first group to form in the area if I'm
not mistaken him telling me that story. We are doing
better every day getting things back in order. Keep in
touch we will also

Kegan