[Ravensfort] Name for event

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 07:49:15 PDT 2004

I believe that this is just an attempt to get a name so we can get a calendar date.  I don't believe that there have been any meetings between RavensFort and BorderMarch to go into the details of the actual event yet.

Regards,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
>How about this name for the Raven'sfort/Bordermarch event

What is the theme for this event?
Is there a specific time period in mind?
What activities are tentatively planned?
Is this a purely martial event, or a something for everybody?
Is there a feast planned?

Last week was the first time I had heard of this. Please, more information...

Regards,
-Jacinth-

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.