[Ravensfort] November's Target Event!

Joan Briggs joan_briggs_sca at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 15:35:27 PDT 2004

For Autumn Melees, I believe site opens on Thursday, November 18th.

Joan

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
At populace Her Excellency Kezia chose:

Autumn Melees - Bordermarch - November 19th to 21st

When their Excellencies stepped up they started the practice of targeting one event at least once a quarter for the populace ot attempt to attend enmasse.  Why? For several reasons...one is to give support with our presence to groups that have supported us...another is to show off the tallents of our amazing populace and last but not least...  to have fun!...throwing an event is hard work...and it is difficult to relax and have fun at your own event...so we can have the maximum amount of fun together at events away from home.

Lorraine DeerSlayer