[Ravensfort] I would love to have a cloth expedition

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 10:11:49 PDT 2004

  Definately, if I am off work!  I remember having so much fun at the last one when Mistress Kasilda took us out shopping!  Hope we have the walkie talkies again.

  With the upcoming holidays, when would we like to do this?  Novemeber, December or January?  Depending on the month will depend on what day/days might work for everyone.  Also, are we looking at a Friday or a Saturday?

Lady Mary of Axefoot

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Who would be interested in going on this fabric hunt ?

The best reason to go to High Fashion Fabric in Houston is because you can find almost everything at this one place. Lets get a date and do it.

Kezia