[Ravensfort] Love of HalesWorth

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 17:20:53 PDT 2004

Wow! Thank you so much! And I have the perfect thing to put on it as well. Could I have it in Black and White? Thank you so much Joy!

In Service, Love

Joy Midkiff <joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com> wrote:
Congradulations go to Lady Love of Halesworth for being the FIRST officer to send in their "News" this month!!!  For having this distinction, she will be receiving a necklace length stretch of Kumihimo braid in in the two colors of her choice.

HAZZAH LADY LOVE OF HALESWORTH !!!!!

FireOpals from Heaven......

Joy