[Ravensfort] Traveling to Seawinds Defender

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 15:47:14 PDT 2004

Please tell everyone how much we are going to miss them in Seawinds, I am unable to attend. Please tell them I was so looking forward to coming but due to circumstances beyond my control I will be unable to attend (our van is in the shop and so is my mother's car and they are using my car to get back and forth to work and ofcourse everyone has to work this weekend). So, I have no way to travel to distant lands this weekend. Malcolm is unable to travel as well he is ill. So please give everyone our love and apologies and tell them we miss them and hope to see them soon.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
I will be going down some time before mid day on Fri. staying at my daughters.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

I was just wondering if anyone other than Malcolm was traveling to Seawinds this weekend?

In Service, Love of Halesworth