[Ravensfort] ad interim

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Sep 13 06:38:00 PDT 2004

To my friends,

I have not been around for a little while; pre-wedding and ceremony planning
activities (not to mention work) are getting the lionshare of my free time
lately, and I don't expect it to get better any time soon.

If you have a definite need for me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
At this time, I sadly do not expect to be at Defender (first I will have missed
in a while).  I will gladly make time for consutlation or provide access to
research materials, but unless someone actually gives me a call you should
expect my energy to be devoted to the upcomming nuptials and my day job.

I should become available again in December.

Regards,
-Jacinth-