[Ravensfort] The last workday

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Thu Sep 9 19:52:32 PDT 2004

Greetings,

This weekend is the last work weekend before the event. The site is looking very good, the kitchen and the post all have a fresh coat of white paint, thanks to Erick and Magnus. The showers are pink HaHaHa and might need an other coat of white. (Are we could leave them that way:) The fields are green and knee high. Keif will be mowing acres of land soon. Plachoya and others chopped down the tress in the equestrian area. Patrick did some heavy brush chopping to help widen the entry way. Brian and others will be hauling water this weekend as well as close mowing. We will be putting together the viewing stand that Brian and his helpers have made. There are also big green tents to pull up.There are still many things that need to be done before the event.

I wish to say thanks to Erick he has worked all day 4 days now. Malcolm has worked 3 full days. Brian has worked 2 full days plus building most of the viewing stand. We have had some very good turnout for the workdays. I wish to say thanks to all the other people that have come out and worked on Baronial projects. To You that have not just worked on our own camps but have worked for the good of the Barony, I give my thanks.

Please come out and lend your hands to help out and see your friends. If you can only come for a few hours that will be helpful so come on out. The more people that come the more fun we can all enjoy.

Kezia