[Ravensfort] Today at Site

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Sep 14 20:26:23 PDT 2004

Greetings,
The weather was absolutely wonderful out at site today. The temperature
was in the 80's and there was not a drop of rain in sight. Please feel
free to join me on site every day this week, I'll be there around 10:00 AM.
Today Ed and myself got the Hay bailed... For those of you on site you
know what i'm talking about....
Tomorrow on site we will be making the site tokens and putting up ropes
on the list and equestrian fields.
Things we need to do:
1. We need to get water on site.
2. We need to get the big green tents raised.
3. We need to get the kitchen clean and kitchen area racked and picked up.
4. We need to gate pavilion set up.
5. We need to List Mistress pavilion set up. (H.E. Brian du Val, Please
contact me about the List Mistress)
6. We need to Get the Review Stand built.
7. We need to get site decorated.
8. Last but not least, WE NEED GATE VOLUNTEERS! ! !
Please come out to site and keep me company! ! ! Wow, how's that for a
bounce...
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford