[Ravensfort] rosary class update #1

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 13:24:51 PDT 2004

greetings good gentles of the Barony of Raven's
Fort.

  we will be holding a rosary making class on
thursday october
14th here in the Barony. as of right now we are
still looking for a place but it will either be
at the fire station #2 where we hold populace or
at Kezia's home.
   i will post the place when we know for sure.
   what do you need to bring. well that is all up
to you. i recommend bringing:

 bead thread or cording of some type.
 beads (between 20 and 50) of one size (e bead,
6mm, 8mm),
 these will be your "ave" beads.
 at least 3 larger beads (larger than the ave
beads),
 these will be your "paternoster" beads.
 any other things you may want to add to your
rosary, such as,
 tassels, charms, crosses, crucifix...and such.

 when choosing your "ave" beads, try to keep them
one color.
 when choosing your "paternosters", try to keep
them one
 color, usually i try and make them a contrasting
bead that
 has some of the "ave" beads color in them.
 a variety of needles.
 small trys to put bead in, (keeps them from
running away).
 a small pouch for putting the finished rosary
in.

   i will try and supply some things as i can.
but money is tight.
hope to see all of you at the class. this will be
alot of fun !

in service.
lord devin o'donnabhain

=====
i'll see you on the dark side of the moon...