[Ravensfort] ad interim

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 19:39:14 PDT 2004

Hello Jacinth!!!

I hope you are doing well.  Good luck with everything.  Make sure you get enough rest.  grin.  Sorry I wont get to see you at Defender.  Dont get overwhelmed!!!!

GRINS AND GOODLUCK!!!

Joy

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
To my friends,

I have not been around for a little while; pre-wedding and ceremony planning
activities (not to mention work) are getting the lionshare of my free time
lately, and I don't expect it to get better any time soon.

If you have a definite need for me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
At this time, I sadly do not expect to be at Defender (first I will have missed
in a while). I will gladly make time for consutlation or provide access to
research materials, but unless someone actually gives me a call you should
expect my energy to be devoted to the upcomming nuptials and my day job.

I should become available again in December.

Regards,
-Jacinth-

FireOpals from Heaven......

Joy