[Ravensfort] Sept. 16, 04 Gate List Update

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Sep 16 22:12:21 PDT 2004

Greetings,
If you wish to volunteer for a gate shift please see me on site
tomorrow... Wow, I can't believe we don't have enough to finish a gate
schedule...
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

As of 12:45 AM Sept. 16, 2004

Friday

4 - 7pm      m'lord Erich & m'lady Love      Full
7 - 10pm     Lord Devin & Lady Simon Orom    Full
10pm -1am    Mistress Lorraine  &            Full
              Lady Mary of Axefoot

Saturday

1 - 4am      Lady Simon Orom &               1 spot open
4 - 7am                                      2 spots open
7 - 10am     Lady Clarissima & Lord Arturus  Full
10am -1pm                                    2 spots open
1pm - 4pm    m'lord Erich & Lord Devin       Full

I know there are 5 more Raven's Fort members in the fort somewhere....
Here volunteers, come out from where ever you are....