[Ravensfort] Thank You

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Sep 21 23:36:10 PDT 2004

Greetings Raven's Fort,

I just wanted to say thank you  to all the volunteers that helped with
Defender of the Fort.
Its members like you that make the Dream come to life and I for one
Thank You for all your assistance.
I send thanks to the Coastal Regional Water Bearers and a special
Scarlet Sister for assisting us with our event.
I thank the many gate volunteers for sitting many hot hours down at the
gate.
I thank the Feast Stewards and Feast Servers for a wonderful and
tasteful feast.
Last but not least all the volunteers who did site preparations (mowing,
water, clean-up, site set-up, site take down, and all the little things
that made the site look so well. For all the volunteers, VIVAT! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal