[Ravensfort] Thank You

Patricia Gail Midkiff simonpiroska at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 06:14:25 PDT 2004

I would like to add my thanks to ALL of you... from those who helped get the site ready for the event ...to the children who helped the water bearers... on down to those who helped clean up on Sunday after it was over.  Whenever it seemed that we would not have enough help to "get it done"... there you all were.  You are what keeps the dream alive... Thank you.

Lady Simon Piroska

sdwsdw30 <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings Raven's Fort,

I just wanted to say thank you to all the volunteers that helped with
Defender of the Fort.
Its members like you that make the Dream come to life and I for one
Thank You for all your assistance.
I send thanks to the Coastal Regional Water Bearers and a special
Scarlet Sister for assisting us with our event.
I thank the many gate volunteers for sitting many hot hours down at the
gate.
I thank the Feast Stewards and Feast Servers for a wonderful and
tasteful feast.
Last but not least all the volunteers who did site preparations (mowing,
water, clean-up, site set-up, site take down, and all the little things
that made the site look so well. For all the volunteers, VIVAT! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal