[Ravensfort] Sept. 07, 04 Gate List Update

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 12:20:43 PDT 2004

Malcolm,
Due to rescheduling at work, I will have to humbly withdraw myself from the Friday night 10pm to 1am slot with Lady Mary of Axefoot ... it appears that if we are able to come to the event at all it will be late Saturday afternoon and we will only be "daytripping" it at that point.
Much regret,
Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a.  Momma Cammie
m.k.a.  Cam Battaglia

sdwsdw30 <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
Where are all the noble members of Raven's Fort? ? ? Hello, anyone in
the fort? ? ? Don't be shy sign up for a gate shift today! ! ! You still
have a chance to win a prize too.... Wow, isn't that exciting....
In Service,
Malcolm

As of 2:00 PM Sept. 07, 2004

Friday

4 - 7pm m'lord Erich & m'lady Love Full
7 - 10pm Lord Devin & Lady Simon Orom Full
10pm -1am Lady Katrina Alyse Argo & Full
Lady Mary of Axefoot

Saturday

1 - 4am Lady Simon Orom & 1 spot open
4 - 7am 2 spots open
7 - 10am Lady Clarissima & Lord Arturus Full
10am -1pm 2 spots open
1pm - 4pm m'lord Erich & 1 spot open

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.