[Ravensfort] Demo at Ivanhoe

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 08:54:37 PDT 2004

This is correct I will be out on site at 8am. I will be in booth 16 if you want to come by. I will be wondering around from time to time and I would love to see all of you. There are plenty of children's activities and also a costume contest so wear your best garb. Also, it is about 7 miles out of Woodville on 69 South. Look for the signs. Turn in on Camelot Drive then make a right on Charmaine Drive East and the SCA area will be on your left. Hope to see you all there.

In Service, Love

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Yes this is real, there will be an SCA demo at a small town south of Woodville in Ivanhoe. From Woodville go south about 10 miles on 69 / 287 to Ivanhoe. From there look for Camelot Drive and SCA signs. The Demo will start about 10:00 and run till about 4:00 this Saturday 10-2. All are invited to come and help out our neighbor in BorderMarch. They need fighters of all types and any A & S displays you can bring. Some from RavensFort are planning on going to help out and have some fun. There is talk of meeting at the castle site afterwards. For more info call Kevin at 936-662-6053 or e-mail Love at loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
I'll see you there

Kezia