[Ravensfort] So who is going to Stargate Baronial???

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Apr 4 19:38:01 PDT 2005

Greetings--

I will be organizing the Raven's Fort Presence at Stargate Baronial this
weekend.

At this moment I am planning on day tripping, but will arrive on site early
(8:30-9:00).  If you would like to split the gas costs I can take 1 or two
additional people with me (email me and let me know).

Could everyone planning on traveling to Stargate please email me ( HYPERLINK
"mailto:isobail at ev1.net"isobail at ev1.net ) with the following information so
I can help plan accordingly.

Day trip/Camping
Feast Yes/No
Estimated item of arrival
Item(s) bringing to share for lunch (if everyone brings something we can
have a lunch/snack area much like we did at Crown Tourney)

Things we will need and/or could use:
Drinks (water and other assorted drinks in a cooler with ice), bread, fruit,
lunch type meat, veggies, 2nd shade pavilion, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I remain...
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd