[Ravensfort] Looms in Property....

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 6 09:36:08 PDT 2005

I happened to go over to University Property this morning and there is a pallet full of looms.  3-4 inkle looms and the rest are shuttle looms.  I think 13-14 total in various sizes, the largest could weave upwards of a 4 foot width.  They came out of the Sam Houston museum.

Could be that they are spoken for by the Art Department, but I don't know any details other than Tony Shipp was the person who inquired about them.

I'd suggest some of the local weavers make contact both with Property and Tony.  If you need numbers, contact me privately.

regards,
dsd